You Have Questions
We have answers
- What’s a FUSE Forum?
- Publishing Executive’s inaugural technology summit FUSE Media: The Convergence of Technology & Media event – was held in Sept. 2016. It convened leading media and publishing technologists as well as best-in-class technology solutions providers. FUSE attendees expressed the need for additional opportunities to come together on specific issues that are impacting their media and publishing businesses. Starting in 2017, Publishing Executive will be hosting FUSE Forums periodically to provide the FUSE Community with this opportunity.
- What is FUSE Media?
- The technology powering the media business is more fragmented than ever. Endless demos and product pitches are a time suck. We designed FUSE Media to enable leaders from across the media & technology spectrum to connect, exchange ideas and build relationships.
- Who's behind it?
- Meet the FUSE Media team here!
- What are the benefits to attending?
- 1) It’s free for qualified Attendees. FUSE Media offers a first-class event experience, from a first-rate venue to top-notch programming and networking opportunities you won’t find anywhere else. 2) Expert Analysis. From emerging trends to the next-gen technologies that will transform the media industry, FUSE Media promises you an unprecedented peek into the future. 3) Peer-to-Peer interaction. Ever wondered how your counterpart at XYZ Media Co. is overcoming a challenge or taking advantage of an opportunity? FUSE Media puts you in a room with like-minded technologists for the ultimate knowledge sharing you won’t find at other events.
- Wait. It's Free? No, Seriously, What's the catch?
- No catch. There is no charge for qualified executives to participate. If you qualify to attend, you will receive complimentary event registration. The event will be limited to a select number of attendees. Executives are encouraged to secure their place as soon as possible.
- Where does FUSE take place?
- FUSE Media Forums will take place at The Kitano New York Penthouse.
- I'm interested in attending, but how do I qualify for my invitation?
- If you are interested in attending and not sure if you qualify, please contact Ali Angelo, FUSE Community Manager at email@example.com
- I'm interested in Sponsoring. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Matt Steinmetz, Publisher/Brand Director of Publishing Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help. I still need to talk to a human!
- For all event-related questions, contact Megan McMahon at 215-238-5349 or email@example.com